If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and would like to join a talented, driven, and passionate for analytics team, you opened the right job post. As part of continuous growth and development of our Data Analyst team in Amsterdam, we are now looking for a talented:
Senior Data Analyst
As Senior Data Analyst at C.H. Robinson the primary goal is to inspire the team, share experience, knowledge, and convert raw data into insights and valuable information that drives the business forward. As Senior Data Analyst your focus will be on large high impact projects that require in depth business and IT systems knowledge. In this role, you will be continuously growing and developing your technical skills to stay up to date with the ever-evolving digital world.
Being part of European Analytics Team (EAT) means helping to drive the business forward, we are small, but we make an impact by translating raw data into business insights. We work with everyone in the business from an operation’s representative to the team of directors.
Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as Senior Data Analyst consists of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project Management and Integration – You will lead large, complex projects from start to finish, following project management standards using Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO).
- Data Governance – You will convert raw data into easy-to-use data sets in Snowflake and ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration and Communication – You will partner cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders at a variety of levels.
- Data Security Governance – You will help to maintain and enforce data security standards, practices, and processes that meet applicable government standards and uphold company policies.
- Lead by Example – as a senior data analyst you will share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team, stay open-minded to new ways of working and lead by example. You will be expected to support junior team members with their projects when appropriate.
What we are searching for in a Senior Data Analyst
- 4+ years of professional experience in business or data analytics related position
- Advanced Microsoft SQL skills
- Intermediate R / Python skills (for Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistical Analysis)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Power BI suite
- Leadership / Coaching Skills
- Passion for all-things analytics, get-it-done attitude, and eagerness to share your knowledge
- Experience in Transportation / Logistics industry is a plus
- Experience with Snowflake and / or dbt
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
When you walk through the door at one of our branches, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic, and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit.
C.H. Robinson’s European branches are in Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
- Real career possibilities and the opportunity to develop your talent in a fast moving, global organization
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Working with a team who has a get-it-done attitude
- Impactful projects to further your analytical and technical skillset
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment. Our offices speak over 26 European languages each day.
- Compensation includes a monthly salary and bonus based on personal, team performance and business growth.
Career opportunities and workplace:
C.H. Robinson – accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen – quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join more than 14,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online application page!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.