Hello, experienced Web Analyst
Have you outgrown the startup environment as a Web Analyst? Then we’ve got an exciting alternative for you. As a scale-up, our company Eurail.com offers you the atmosphere and the freedom of a startup, combined with the professionality and resources of an established company.
Eurail.com, you say?
At Eurail.com we’re addicted to travelling, adventure and e-commerce. Why? Because we’re an international e-commerce platform that has been selling European train passes since 2006. Our passes enable customers to travel throughout Europe by train over a period of a few days, or even weeks. Our product range consists of Interrail Passes for European residents and Eurail Passes for non-European residents.
Should you start working with us, then you’ll get 90 new colleagues from 20 different countries worldwide. We work in the center of Utrecht, overlooking the central station (what else?). The average age of our employees is 30 years. We’re united by our mission to offer amazing travel experiences to our customers.
What will you contribute to the world?
You will make it possible for our European customers to experience real adventures, travel by train through Europe and meet inspiring people, all the time with the knowledge that you contributed to their best holiday ever!
What will you be doing with us?
Within Eurail.com, the Online Sales team consists of three Content Writers and two Webshop Managers. We are looking for a Web Analyst to join this team. As a Web Analyst, you will support the analytical needs of Eurail.com by collecting, analyzing and reporting data, that provides in depth insights in the use of our websites and media campaigns. With this you enable the online sales team for continuous improvements on the website, thereby increasing online traffic and conversion that result in sales.
As a Web Analyst you are experienced with (Google) analytics and you are able to extract data from a deeper level and from multiple angles. As a Web Analyst, in this position you get the chance to:
- Work in an international & dynamic environment
- Analyze, review, report and present on a weekly basis on the KPI’s, to give the team and the management actionable insights to maximize results.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Analyze effectiveness of different advertising channels and content updates, per product, for different countries and devices.
- Detect problem areas in the customer journey (funnel, bounce percentage, search) and share insights.
- Identify and research deviations and make proposals for improvement.
What will make us a good match?
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have experience in an e-commerce environment.
- You have experience with web analytics, web/marketing projects, A/B and multivariate testing.
- You have experience with analytic tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar etc.
- You are fluent in English, verbal and in writing.
Why work for Eurail.com?
- You profit from the ambitions of a scale-up: maximum freedom in your work with a professional outlook.
- An attractive salary and benefits
- An annual training budget of €5,000 to be used for your own personal development.
- A healthy work/life balance, including flexible working.
- A young, growing and informal organization.
- The opportunity to make a concrete and directly visible contribution to the development of a young company.
- An international working environment.
- A 32- to 40-hour work week.
All our permanent employees receive a laptop, mobile phone and the opportunity to travel through Europe with an Interrail Pass every year. Furthermore, we have drinks together and love a good game of foosball.
Eurail.com core values:
- Enthusiastic, passionate about the product, the job, the company, train travel, internet.
- Helpful, towards customers, the Eurail Group, the railways, and each other.
- Knowledgeable, we strive to be experts about the train products and e-commerce.
- Dedicated, we work hard and are committed to represent the brands responsibly, in all levels of our organisation.
- Proactive, we are full of energy to act on the fast changes in the world surrounding us.
Do you have more questions?
You can send questions about this vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you as soon as possible.