Euroflorist is looking for a
Web Analyst (Medior/Senior)
What you will be doing:
As a web analyst, you are working in the center of our international online marketing & ecommerce activities. Analysing customer behaviour in our marketing channels and on our online touch points, translating it into actionable insights & improvements.
You will be working closely together with the international online team and provide them with the data they can trust, work with and base their business decisions on.
- You “are” the web data guru in the company!
- Own the (online) data & data quality. Establish company wide definitions of our metrics;
- Manage ad-hoc data analysis requests for several stakeholders;
- Create, test and optimize our tracking;
- Manage our Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager environments across all our markets;
- Help integrating the web data into other marketing systems, BI-systems;
- Perform pro-active analysis to find opportunities where we can improve our KPI’s;
- Assist the Optimization team in analysing the A/B tests performed;
- Act as one of the “voice of the customer” channels towards the entire organisation;
- Work together with our marketeers on attribution modelling;
- Own analytics towards our scrum development team;
- Develop regular analytical reports & dashboards to support decision making;
- Deliver insights into opportunities for each step of the customer’s journey;
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest trends in this field, and help implementing them at Euroflorist.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- Finished HBO/University (or equivalent) and at least 4 years experience in Web Analytics. Preferably in a B2C e-commerce environment;
- High English proficiency (both written and spoken);
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Excel/tableau/Google Sheets (or similar systems);
- Good understanding of basic statistical principles;
- Strong analytical skills to translate large amounts of data into concrete advice and conclusions;
- Good communication skills and the ability to talk about data analysis in layman’s terms;
- A team player with a strong customer focus;
- Understand what drives online marketing & online sales;
- Bonus: Interest in Machine learning and R or similar.
What we offer
- You work in a small and very competent team dealing with a lot of data coming in from many consumers across Europe.
- A great office on a great location near Amsterdam Bijlmer-Arena next to an intercity and metro train station (and a few times a year obviously a marvellous views over Malmö/ Romsey or any of our other locations).
- A lot of freedom to form your (new) role within our company.
- An exciting international environment (both from an consumer-data and colleague perspective).
- A lot of room for personal and professional development.
Preferred working location is Amsterdam (NL), other options are Romsey (UK) and Malmö (SE).
Sounds like you? Don’t wait – apply now!
Please send your motivation and cv (or LinkedIn profile) per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org