Kramp is looking for a
Web analytics consultant in Varsseveld
In their field of expertise, Kramp is focussed on becoming one of the best e-business organisations. As Web Analyst you will be contributing to the success of online sales, marketing and communication for Kramp.
You will be part of the Market Intelligence Team and together with six colleagues you will work on building the company’s professionalism. You will conduct analysis of the general functioning of the Kramp webshop ( currently generating € 700 million turnover), will research surfing behaviour and translating your findings to propose improvements.
Goal: strategic and operational improvements by means of innovative data analytics. Our economy is increasingly data driven and this is where future careers are to be found. Kramp offers you the opportunity to realise your ambition.
- Customer behaviour analysis
- Analysing and interpreting web analytics
- Advising management on improvement programs resulting in increased online returns
- Researching bottlenecks and initiating chances for optimisation of the e-commerce
- Researching digital communication, including common grounds in offline and online as well as making improvement proposals
- Optimisation of a user friendly experience, simplicity and clarity of e-commerce activities
- Co-ordinating management reports, dashboards and presentations
- Bachelor or Master (Business Administration, Marketing or similar)
- Previous experience as a Web Analyst
- Experience in analysing and interpreting web analytics
- Extensive knowledge of ( web) analysis tools
- Good understanding of the English language
- Good communication skills: Supplying data to management and project teams
What do we offer you?
Kramp is an ambitious, fast growing and financially sound organization. You are working in a dynamic, internationally oriented environment where you are regarded as a full member. We ensure that you get a good guidance from Kramp and that you have the space to learn and to develop.
What more do we offer
- A young and ambitious team
- Modern office environment
- Informal organisation
- Interesting and challenging international projects
- Skills development training opportunities for your personal development
- Coaching by a Learning & Development Manager
Who are we?
Kramp is one of the largest and fastest growing technical wholesalers in Europe. As a one-stop supplier, we stand out from the rest of the market by offering added value as a technical specialist and strategic partner.
With our products and services, we want to make a direct contribution to the efficiency and performance of our business. Kramp. It’s that easy.
Kramp is a one-stop supplier of spare parts, technical services and business solutions, acting as a strategic partner for agricultural, landscaping and forestry companies, as well as for the earth-moving industry sector and OEM companies.
Kramp has been offering technology with added value for 60 years. Making our customer’s work easier and more efficient is our key goal. The goal is to make the whole business process pleasurable through simplicity – “it’s that easy”, being a key company motto. This company philosophy has enabled what began as a one man operation based in Varsseveld in the Netherlands to grow into one of the largest technical wholesalers in Europe.
Thanks to our rapid growth, we now operate from 20 locations in 16 European countries. We focus on mutual synergies and draw on all of our experience to increase the strength of our offering to clients wherever they are based in Europe and beyond. All the international locations join to make one large European company, but without losing the local roots. In each location, we enjoy close relationships with our customers and speaks their own language. “Think Global, Act Local” is another key Kramp motto.
Procedure voor deze vacature
Siebert & Wassink Personeelsadvies was asked by Kramp to assist in making the right choice and will consequently deal with the recruiting- and selectionprocedure for the Web Analytics Consultant.