Nike EMEA, located in Hilversum is looking for an E-commerce analytics specialist who will be responsible for all analytics activities in the area of e-commerce to provide actionable insights in regards to the performance of the service model and the usage of the internet platform.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of weekly and monthly reports (excel, BI tools, web analytics).
- Lead the development of management dashboards.
- Provide insights in the website behavior and customer experience analysis.
- Responsible for data consolidation and validation.
- Work closely with the global development team and leads the coordination of tags within project implementations.
- Responsible for the collection of business requirements needed for proper analytics.
- Give Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders.
- Responsible for the documentation of existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
- Responsible for setting KPI´s to measure the service model & platform.
- Lead the creation and completion of (Multivariate and A/B) testing (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post test analysis.
- Is accountable for training and advising country and cross-functional nike.net teams on how to ´read´ and benefit from (web) analytics insights.
- Specific Work Experience
- At least 2 years of working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Omniture, ClickTracks, WebTrends, HBX, CoreMetrics etc.
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Deep understanding of web analytics metrics and able to retrieve, measure and explain these.
- In-depth knowledge and experience concerning B2B and/or B2C .
- High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools, two plus years, such as Brio, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos.
- Three to five years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills.
- Physical Requirements
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
- less than 10%.
- Irregular Work Hours:
- Irregular hours may be required around project go-lives or eventually when serious issues affect Nike´s internet platform.
Nike does more than outfit the world´s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We´re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it´s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
At Nike Inc, every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business. And others have also taken notice. In the last three years, we´ve been named to Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Nike Inc employs more than 33,000 people globally. Our Nike European Headquarters located near Amsterdam in the Netherlands is home to more than 1,500 employees and maybe soon you’ll be one of them place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We´re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it´s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you would like to apply for this job offer: please send your motivation and your résumé in English via the following email link to Jacqueline Roth, Talent Acquisition Commercial Nike EMEA.