ING Investment Management International (ING IM International, soon to be NN Investment Partners) is the asset manager of NN Group N.V., a publicly traded corporation. NN Group opened for trading on the 2th of July 2014 on Euronext Amsterdam under the symbol NN after its initial public offering (IPO). ING IM International is head-quartered in The Hague, The Netherlands. ING IM International manages assets for institutions and individual investors worldwide. They employ over 1100 staff and is active in 18 countries across Europe, Middle East, Asia and U.S. ING IM International applies its proprietary research and analysis, global resources and risk management to offer a wide variety of strategies, investment vehicles and advisory services in all major asset classes and investment styles.
The Extraction & Distribution (E&D) development department is the central location within ING IM where the web-, mobile & reporting related projects are located. This centralized department is within ING IM the thought leader on industry trends on web, mobile & reporting and translates these, together with the business, into beneficial, viable and executable projects. The department consists of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals that execute these projects together with external development partners and internal stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities
Team Lead Web & Reporting is responsible for leading web-, mobile & reporting development within ING IM. From that perspective, the team lead E&D translates business demands and industry trends into a viable and executable web (and mobile/reporting) strategy and is responsible for the successful execution of this strategy.
Your experience and skills:
- Academic education, preferably in the fields of information science and/or business administration;
- Experience in developing and executing strategies for web and/or mobile platforms;
- Adequate people management skills and experience (large multi-disciplined teams);
- Experience with reporting applications and how to integrate it within Web & mobile solutions;
- Experience with online and mobile channel development for retail customers;
- Extensive experience in project and/or programme management of complex externally facing web and mobile projects;
- Extensive experience in managing projects that require multi-disciplinary teams;
- Technical background with the ability to challenge on a technical level;
- Experience in working in large and complex (financial) organisation;
- Extensive knowledge of Agile software development.
- Extensive knowledge of web- and mobile development and possibilities;
- Good managerial skills combined with excellent technical knowledge;
- Flexibility and resilience in complex environments;
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a bonus).
Your team and challenge
The IT departments of ING IM that develop customer-facing applications are changing as ING IM is moving to, next to the current institutional distribution channel, a retail distribution channel. This poses new requirements for the disciplines involved (e.g. retail marketing, design, consumer usability, etc.), the usage of high volume tooling (A/B testing, continuous optimization) and the need for reduced lead times (short development cycles). This change combined with a new department for web and mobile developments requires professionals that understand both the institutional as the retail online channel developments.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
For more information about our organization visit our website: www.ingim.com.
You can apply directly via the apply now button on our website.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.