Travix is a global online travel company operating in 28 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands and an extensive portfolio of 42 websites we are market leaders in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents. We are passionate about what we do. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights. We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.
Travix is looking for Web Analyst – fulltime – Amsterdam
Customer Experience Management at Travix
The Customer Experience team is the beating heart of Travix. Our team consists of analysts, conversion specialists, designers and strategic marketeers. With the team we define and execute the customer experience strategy for our global websites. We closely liaise with product owners, acquisitions marketeers and commercial managers. The customer is the starting point in everything we do. We continuously enhance, test and improve our sites to create the best possible experience and get the most out of it.
Recently we have developed the ‘Next Horizon’ for Travix. We designed and developed a completely new front-end for our sites and have rolled it out worldwide to all our affiliates. The site won last year multiple international awards including a Dutch Interactive Award, Red Dot Award and a Lovie. Our team has high energy and operates in a fast pace environment where you constantly have to balance different stakes. You’ll never work alone: collaboration is key to get the job done. So you’ll work together with almost all other departments within Travix.
As Web Analyst you will be responsible for all technical developments in Web Analytics domain at Travix. You help Product Owners and Marketeers to implement measurement plans. You are eager to test new functionalities in Google Analytics 360 Suite. You share your technical knowledge with colleagues and keep developments in the Internet landscape closely monitored.
Besides your technical role, you also show strong analytical skills. You are able to set up dashboards, conduct analyses, provide recommendations to the project’s stakeholders and are able to translate business goals into measurable KPI’s to make every project a data-driven project.
The Web Analyst works from a solid understanding of technology and business. As a Web Analyst you will play a pivotal role in realizing Travix’ ambition of being best in flights as challenger in the worldwide Online Travel Agent market.
- You lead out technical implementations of new features or roll-out projects using various tag management tools such as Tag Manager 360
- Provide implementation documentation to IT/front-end developers
- Converting business goals into measurable KPI’s
- Translate web statistics to recommendations to improve the websites and marketing campaigns
- Closely collaborate with Analysts, Marketeers, Commercial Teams, Product Owners and IT to deliver results
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor or Master degree aimed at building websites and related technology
- You have at least 2 years of experience with Web analytics implementation (e.g. Google Analytics Google Tag Manager implementation)
- You are familiar with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Relay42 and Tealium
- You are data driven and have solid analytical and Excel skills, experience with Looker is a plus
- You’re ambitious, you always want to know more about your field and you look forward to continuous learning
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving and changing business priorities, along with delivering programs leveraging technology and innovation
- A result driven team player
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential, Dutch is a plus
- Master of the Travix Traits for Success!
What you can expect
- Monthly salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Possibility to follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by visiting our Travix Jobs page. For more information about the vacancy and the application process you can contact Floor Havermans (Talent Acquisition Manager) at email@example.com.