For our client, M7 Group SA, Douglas & Breitner is looking for a E-commerce analytics specialist based in Luxembourg.
M7 Group SA was established in October 2009 in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and is a Provider of Satellite TV Services for consumers and business customers. M7 operates the following brands: CanalDigitaal in the Netherlands, TV Vlaanderen in Flanders, TéléSAT in French speaking Belgium and TéléSAT Luxembourg in. All brands offer tailor made packages for clients adapted to the local culture and language in these countries. Today M7 has more than 1 million viewers who use a small Satellite dish to receive hundreds of Digital National and International TV and Radio Channels.
M7 has outsourced certain marketing activities to different companies in the Netherlands, Austria and Belgium. These companies advise M7 with respect to the online sales activities and web presence. The new position of Ecommerce Analytics Specialist was created in order to maximize the synergies and standardize process the different platforms/brands and boost the online sales across the different markets. The E-commerce Analytics Specialist will eventually be based in Luxemburg and reports to the Online Sales Director of M7.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of weekly and monthly online reports (excel, BI tools, web analytics) for the online activities in The Netherlands, Belgium and Austria.
- Lead the development of management and campaign dashboards.
- Provide insights in the website behavior and customer experience analysis.
- Provide market and competitor insight and benchmarks.
- Work closely with the direct marketing teams in the 3 countries and leads the coordination of tags within
- Responsible for the collection of business requirements needed for proper analytics.
- Responsible for the documentation of existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes including optimization of the sales funnel from a lead to a activation.
- Responsible for setting KPI’s to measure the online acquisition & campaigns.
- Lead the creation and completion of (multivariate and A/B) testing from hypothesis and opportunity
identification to identifying success metrics and post pilot analysis.
- Is accountable for training and advising countries on how to ‘read’ and benefit from (web) analytics insights.
- At least 2 years of working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics, Omniture, ClickTracks, WebTrends, HBX, CoreMetrics etc.
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive
analysis, surveys and market research.
- Deep understanding of web analytics metrics and able to retrieve, measure and explain these.
- Strong analytic and reporting/communication skills.
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language, and working knowledge of French is desirable.
- Affinity with the product/services that M7 provides.
- Willingness to travel and be prepared to relocate after 6 months to Luxemburg when required.
Start date: to begin asap
References required from previous employers
Remuneration: will reflect the level of experience of the candidate and include a bonus on performance
More information and how to apply?
Are you interested in this position and do you match the profile? Then please apply by sending your resume and covering E-mail to Stephan Schroeders, partner with Douglas & Breitner, Stephan.email@example.com. For more information Stephan is available via 0031 6 456 00 507.